Happy New Year
It is that time of the year to put the past year to rest and ring in the new. For me I will be enhancing my ways. The changes that I started in the past year will be enhanced for more effectively making my life and those around me better.
My New Year’s Resolutions
- Do no harm to others.
- Be kind to everyone.
- Be mindful in everything I say and do.
- Meditate daily.
- Set aside more time for reflection.
- Put down that TV remote and set aside more time for writing and reading.
- Work on making relationships stronger.
- Live Simply and make my life spectacular.
- And most of all BE HAPPY!
I will implement all of these items building to make myself a better person. I am not a materialistic person. Material things is not what matters, life is what matters. Live life!!!
I hope everyone has a wonderful New Year and may you have an abundance of happiness and love in the coming year.