Thank you, MeticulousMick! The Versatile Blogger Award
MeticulousMick has nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you, Mick. Check out his blog for wonderful pictures, cultural facts, and he probably knows a lot about Ireland. Which is where my next vacation is going to be, I just don’t know when. Maybe Mick can give me a few pointers of places to visit.
Now a little bit about me:
- Considering from my last post where I said I don’t like to talk about myself, I sure am talking a lot lately.
- I like a good wine, good beer, and good food. As for the beer it has to be either micro brewed or foreign. I don’t much care for the Bud, Miller, Michelob, or any of those kinds.
- I love to travel to experience the culture, the food, the people, and the beautiful lands. This world is so beautiful I want to see it all.
- I am an insomniac. So when I cannot sleep I get up and write. But then I can’t stop so I end up staying up all night until it is time to go to work.
- I am a computer geek. I have 4 computers at home, one of those is for work. I like to have the most powerful computer I can get my hands on.
- I was shy when I was a child, but the Marine Corps changed that in me.
- I learned how to ski when I was in Japan. I was on the beginners slope for all of about 5 minutes. I snuck out of that class and went to the tallest slope and just went for it. What a rush that was. I was surprised I didn’t have any broken bones after that day.
Okay, that is enough about me. A big Thank You once again, Mick.