Thank you, Kristen! The Sunshine Award
Kristen has nominated me for the Sunshine Blog Award. Thank you, Kristen. Check out her blog, Author Kristen Hope Mazzola. She is a wonderful writer and I love her work. She has a book coming out in November, be sure to put it on your reading list.
Okay, so now some stuff about me:
- I have been in the computer field for almost 35 years. There were no laptops back then. They called them portable computers, but they were not as small as the name may suggest.
- I am not a morning person. All those years in the Marine Corps getting up before the break of dawn, you think I would be. Nope, not me. I love to sleep in. Makes it somewhat difficult on the days I have to go to work. If I didn’t have my coffee or 5-hour energy drink I would be miserable until noon.
- Love scary movies.
- My cats and dogs run the house. They just allow me to rent a room from them and oh yeah I have to do all the cleaning, cooking, and such. I love them all the same.
- In my last post I revealed that I was adopted when I was 12. I recently found all my birth brothers and sister through Facebook.
- I find it difficult talking about myself. I’d rather talk about something else.
- I graduated high school on time considering I missed the first 3 quarters of my freshman year.
- My mother had to sign for me to enlist in the Marine Corps because I was only 17.
- I started writing poetry when I was 17 but never took it seriously. They are probably hidden way back in the corner of the attic where no one dares to venture.
- It is said that I am a half-breed but do not know for sure since the adoption records are sealed. I have tried to get them unsealed but no luck so far.
Well there you have it, more about me. Thanks again, Kristen. I really do appreciate it.