Thank you, Hari! The Versatile Blogger Award
I have been nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award by Hari, Hari’s Got Tales!. Thank you Hari. Check out his blog, I love reading it for his story and to find out what he is cooking up next. Brain food and tummy food, great stuff!
I don’t follow award rules but I will share seven things about myself.
1. My first memory was my 5th birthday. I remember getting a big blue VW Beetle toy. At the time it was the best day of my life.
2. I was adopted when I was 12 years old.
3. I was in the United States Marine Corps for 8 years…Ooorah!!! Semper Fi!!!
4. I love the color red. Red for passion.
5. Traveled to many places in my life and my favorite place so far is Japan. I still have many places I want to travel to though.
6. I can be meticulous to the point it borders on OCD.
7. My nickname is “Mr. Hollywood!” That name has been following me around for many years. It started in 1985 when I was stationed at Camp Pendleton, California. I was always playing volleyball on the beach in Oceanside or La Jolla. I would come out in my shades and the first phrase said, “Hey Mr. Hollywood!” So the legend began.
Thanks again, Hari. I appreciate it.